NeuroStra aims to recruit an outstanding junior scientist to develop a project in line with one of the following two priority axes: NeuroPain or NeuroDegen. The levels of investigation of the project can range from molecular to integrated ones, including clinical approaches in humans.
Applicants should be dynamic early-career neuroscientists, with the potential to develop an innovative and independent research program, in interaction and collaboration with researchers from NeuroStra. Candidates must meet criteria to compete for national and international research funding and for French institutional research and/or teaching positions.
Applicants should have excellent training background and publicatoon track record and must:
• be within the first 10 years following PhD defence;
• already have 1st author/last author postdoctoral publication(s);
Researchers already holding a permanent position in France are welcome to apply, if willing to continue their career in Strasbourg.
Contacts for requirement-related inquiries: Valérie Simonneaux and Jean-Christophe Cassel, co-directors of NeuroStra.
How to apply: Applications in a single pdf file should include:
• a complete CV, including the list of publications;
• two leters of recommendation;
• descriptions of previous research achievements (1-2 pages);
• a planned research project within the research domains of NeuroStra (2-3 pages);
• 3 original articles (pdf) considered by the applicant as her/his main scientific contributions to the field.
Applications must be sent to Laurent Nexon (email@example.com) before 27 February 2022