The candidate should possess a doctoral degree in Neuroscience field. Proven research record in cellular neuroscience using electrophysiological methods and/or advanced molecular biology techniques will be advantageous.
Branch and address
RIKEN Center for Brain Science
RIKEN Wako (2-1 Hirosawa, Wako, Saitama 351-0198
Start of employment
April 1st, 2020 (or negotiable)
Application and required documents
- Complete CV WORD(56KB) or EXCEL(159KB) (with photo and email address)
RIKEN CV format:*Write the RIKEN job ad number “W19261”, indicated in the parentheses next to the job title, in the RIKEN job ad number section in the upper right corner of your CV.
- List of research achievement and publications (include external funding awarded, if applicable)
- Description of research activities to date, including techniques acquired
- Reasons for applying for the post (personal strengths, motivation, etc.)
- At least 2 letters of recommendations including one from the current supervisor
- Consent form for handling personal information based on GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you are required to submit the document, “Consent form for handling personal information based on GDPR ” with your signature.
*You will find detailed information about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on the following website: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en
How to apply
Send the PDF formatted application by email to yukiko.goda [at]riken.jp
(Recommendation letters must be emailed directly from the reference to yukiko.goda [at]riken.jp)
Application documents will not be returned.
Open until the position is filled
※Handling personal data
For more info: