The i-Bio international PhD Program 2021 is offering 4 PhD positions in Biology with interdisciplinary approaches starting the 1st of October 2021.
The PhD thesis will be undertaken within host teams affiliated to the Institut de Biologie Paris-Seine (http://www.ibps.upmc.fr/en) or Institut du Fer à Moulin (http://ifm-institute.fr/en/).
The i-Bio program builds on the cutting-edge interdisciplinary research developed at Sorbonne University and offers a wide range of interdisciplinary research topics. Beside their work in the lab, PhD students will benefit from a variety of educational programs, top quality research facilities, training initiatives, international partnerships and conferences. They will be affiliated to one of the doctoral schools of Sorbonne University.
Where: within host teams affiliated to the Institut de Biologie Paris-Seine (http://www.ibps.upmc.fr/en) or Institut du Fer à Moulin (http://ifm-institute.fr/en/) in Paris. Teams proposing a PhD project have posted their offer on the i-Bio website.
When: starting the 1st of October 2021, for 3 years.
- students holding a Master degree or equivalent, from all nationalities,
- students with a background either in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, ComputationalBiology, Mathematics or Engineering,
- students highly motivated to work at the interface between biology and otherdisciplines.
- Applicants fill in the application form by February 26, 2021,
- 1st round selection: Evaluation of applications by the Executive Committee in March,
- Selected candidates are invited for a three-day visit to Sorbonne University during April: visit of the host laboratories, IBPS and IFM, the University campus, interviews.
- 2nd round selection: Shortlisted candidates are invited for a video-interview by theSelection Committee in May. Final results will be immediately communicated.
Visit the i-Bio website for details. i-Bio website: http://ibio.sorbonne-universite.fr/ Contact: email@example.com